Beat The Market Maker
Forex Swing Trading Strategy
Who is The Market Maker?
Before we explain how to Beat The Market Maker, let’s first help you understand who the notorious Market Maker is and why do we even want to beat them in the first place. Quite simply, the Market Makers are the entities that created the Forex Market. Without Market Makers, the Forex Market would not exist for retail traders, like yourself, to trade foreign currencies online. Market Makers also provide the liquidity for retail traders to execute forex trades. You can think of them like a casino. The Market Maker built their casino for customers to come inside, gamble, and to ultimately lose their money. Similarly, just like a casino was designed to take your money, the Forex Market was designed to take your money as well. Market Makers did not create the Forex Market to give you money. They created the Forex Market to take your money. That’s why 90% of retail traders lose. That’s the truth and that’s the reason why you need to know how to Beat The Market Maker.
How Do You Actually Beat The Market Maker?
The only way to Beat The Market Maker is to trade exactly in the direction of their own trades. In simpler terms, if Market Makers are trading Up, then you should be trading Up. If Market Makers are trading Down, then you should be trading Down. Now, the hard part is figuring out whether they are trading Up or Down. Market Makers move prices either Up or Down with a specific system of Levels. Once you understand their system of Levels, it will help you predict the correct direction of price better, whether Up or Down. Also after learning the Levels system, you will have a better understanding of where the perfect entry is, as Market Makers are moving prices to the next Level. Strategy 2 of our Forex Mastery Course specifically focuses on this exact methodology.
Understanding The General Market Direction Better
Most Forex traders, especially those that are brand new to Forex, have a very difficult time understanding the general market direction. Many traders simply don’t understand whether price is going Up or Down. This confusion was deliberately created by Market Makers and this is exactly why you need to learn how to Beat The Market Maker. The good news is there is one particular indicator that can help you learn how to predict the direction of price better. That indicator is known as Pivot Points. In addition to this indicator, it’s also very important to learn the right strategy to use with this indicator. Once you know this information, then you will understand the general market direction better.
Forex Swing Trading Strategy
The video above provides an excellent forex swing trading strategy designed specifically to beat the market maker. Our forex swing trading strategy will help you learn: 1) how to predict the direction of price, 2) how to enter using our Shadow Box, 3) the perfect exit, 4) the perfect stop loss, and 5) our secret tip for success.
1) How to Predict The Direction of Price – Some of the best traders in the world don’t use any indicators and they Beat The Market Maker every single time. What’s their secret? Well, one of their secrets are mastering Swing Patterns. Anytime you have a higher Swing High, you have a greater probability of price going higher. Anytime you have a lower Swing Low, you have a greater probability of price going lower. Watch the video above for 6 different examples of Swing High and Swing Low Patterns, which will help you learn how to predict the direction of price with a high degree of accuracy.
2) How to Enter Using The Shadow Box – If you really want to Beat The Market Maker, then you absolutely need to know about our Shadow Box. In our expert opinion, 95% of the best Forex Setups happen inside our Shadow Box. The Shadow Box consists of 2 elements: Time and Important Zone. Starting with Time, the Shadow Box starts around the London Open and ends around the New York Open. The Important Zone of the Shadow Box may include Pivots, Psychological Levels, and/or simply include a major Support and Resistance Zone. Watch the video above for more details.
3) The Perfect Exit – When trading Up (Buy Order), the Perfect Exit is to trade to the next logical Swing High from the past. Look to the left on your chart and identify the next logical Swing High from the past, and trade right to it. When trading Down (Sell Order), the Perfect Exit is to trade to the next logical Swing Low from the past. Look to the left on your chart and identify the next logical Swing Low from the past, and trade right to it. Watch the video above for examples of the Perfect Exit to help you understand exactly where to set your Take Profit and exit.
4) The Perfect Stop Loss – When trading Up (Buy Order), the Perfect Stop Loss would be to set your Stop Loss comfortably below a Double Bottom Reversal Pattern and below the Shadow Box as well. When trading Down (Sell Order), the Perfect Stop Loss would be to set your Stop Loss comfortably above a Double Top Reversal Pattern and above the Shadow Box as well. Watch the video above for excellent visuals to help you understand exactly where to set the Perfect Stop Loss.
5) Our Secret Tip for Success – Many traders lose over and over again, because they fail to check their setups on a Higher Time Frame. Our secret tip for success is to confirm your setups on a Higher Time Frame. This is one of the biggest tips we can possibly give you to substantially improve your trading. The video above provides 4 very specific examples of how to confirm Swing Patterns on a Higher Time Frame. Watch it and study it. Confirming Swing Patterns on a Higher Time Frame provides a very powerful confluence to your trades that will significantly boost your accuracy.
If you really want to Beat The Market Maker, then you need to master all five lessons in our forex swing trading strategy. Remember, Market Makers didn’t create the Forex Market to give you money. They created the Forex Market to take your money. Therefore, you need to learn how to Beat The Market Marker at their own game. If you learn our forex swing trading strategy, you can literally go from losing one trade after another, to winning one trade after another.