Beat The Market Maker
Forex Swing Trading Strategy
Who is The Market Maker?
Before I explain how to Beat The Market Maker, let me first help you understand who the notorious Market Maker is and why do we even want to beat them in the first place. Quite simply, the Market Makers are the entities that created the Forex Market. Without Market Makers the Forex Market would not exist for retail traders, like ourselves, to trade foreign currencies online. Market Makers also provide the liquidity for retail traders to execute forex trades. You can think of them like a casino. The Market Maker built their casino for customers to come inside, gamble, and to ultimately lose their money. Similarly, just like a casino was designed to take your money, the Forex Market was designed to take your money as well. Market Makers did not create the Forex Market to give you money. They created the Forex Market to take your money. That’s why over 90% of retail traders lose. That’s the truth and that’s the reason why you need to know how to Beat The Market Maker.
How Do You Actually Beat The Market Maker?
The only way to Beat The Market Maker is to trade exactly in the direction of their own trades. In simpler terms, if Market Makers are trading Up, then you should be trading Up. If Market Makers are trading Down, then you should be trading Down. Now, the hard part is figuring out whether they are trading Up or Down. Market Makers move prices either Up or Down, level by level. Once you learn all of the major Price Levels, it will help you predict the correct direction of price better, whether Up or Down. Also after learning the concept behind Price Levels, you will have a much better understanding of how to trade forex correctly, as Market Makers are simply moving prices from one level to the next. I offer a course specifically about Price Levels. It’s the ultimate secret to forex.
Understanding The General Market Direction Better
Most Forex traders, especially those that are brand new to Forex, have a very difficult time understanding the general market direction. Many traders simply don’t understand whether prices are going Up or Down. Prices are constantly reversing both Up and Down so it’s hard for most traders to understand the market direction for the day. This confusion was deliberately created by Market Makers and this is exactly why you need to learn how to Beat The Market Maker. The most important thing you can learn is known as Price Levels. Once you learn the concept behind Price Levels, you will have a much better idea of where prices are headed. I highly encourage you to look into my Price Levels course. It will help you simplify forex trading.
Forex Swing Trading Strategy
The video above provides an excellent forex swing trading strategy designed specifically to beat the market maker. My forex swing trading strategy will help you learn: 1) how to predict the direction of price, 2) how to enter using the Shadow Box, 3) the perfect exit, 4) the perfect stop loss, and 5) my secret tip for success.
1) How to Predict The Direction of Price – Some of the best traders in the world don’t use any indicators and they Beat The Market Maker every single time. What’s their secret? Well, one of their secrets are mastering Swing Patterns. Anytime you have a higher Swing High, you have a greater probability of price going higher. Anytime you have a lower Swing Low, you have a greater probability of price going lower. Watch the video above for 6 different examples of Swing High and Swing Low Patterns, which will help you learn how to predict the direction of price with a high degree of accuracy.
2) How to Enter Using The Shadow Box – If you really want to Beat The Market Maker, then you absolutely need to know about the Shadow Box. In my expert opinion, 95% of the best Forex Setups happen inside the Shadow Box. The Shadow Box consists of 2 elements: Time and Important Zone. Starting with Time, the Shadow Box starts around the London Open and ends around the New York Open. The Important Zone of the Shadow Box may include Pivots, Psychological Levels, and/or simply include a major Support and Resistance Zone. Watch the video above for more details.
3) The Perfect Exit – When trading Up (Buy Order), the Perfect Exit is to trade to the next logical Swing High from the past. Look to the left on your chart and identify the next logical Swing High from the past, and trade right to it. When trading Down (Sell Order), the Perfect Exit is to trade to the next logical Swing Low from the past. Look to the left on your chart and identify the next logical Swing Low from the past, and trade right to it. Watch the video above for examples of the Perfect Exit to help you understand exactly where to set your Take Profit and exit.
4) The Perfect Stop Loss – When trading Up (Buy Order), the Perfect Stop Loss would be to set your Stop Loss comfortably below a Double Bottom Reversal Pattern and below the Shadow Box as well. When trading Down (Sell Order), the Perfect Stop Loss would be to set your Stop Loss comfortably above a Double Top Reversal Pattern and above the Shadow Box as well. Watch the video above for excellent visuals to help you understand exactly where to set the Perfect Stop Loss.
5) My Secret Tip for Success – Many traders lose over and over again, because they fail to check their setups on a Higher Time Frame. My secret tip for success is to confirm your setups on a Higher Time Frame. This is one of the biggest tips I can possibly give you to substantially improve your trading. The video above provides 4 very specific examples of how to confirm Swing Patterns on a Higher Time Frame. Watch it and study it. Confirming Swing Patterns on a Higher Time Frame provides a very powerful confluence to your trades that will significantly boost your accuracy.
If you really want to Beat The Market Maker, then you need to master all five lessons of my forex swing trading strategy. Remember, Market Makers didn’t create the Forex Market to give you money. They created the Forex Market to take your money. Therefore, you need to learn how to Beat The Market Marker at their own game. If you learn my forex swing trading strategy, you can literally go from losing one trade after another, to winning one trade after another.